Ajmodadi Churna Ingredients and Their Health Benefits
Ajmodadi Churna is a natural Ayurvedic herbal medicine. It is beneficial in arthritis, joint pain, rheumatism, stomach upset, increasing appetite, stomach problems and other digestive disorders. The components of Ajmodadi Churna include medicinal herbs like parsley, myrobalan, trikatu, brahmadandi, vayavidang, chitrakamool, vidhara etc. which are considered most useful in improving digestion.
Today in this post we will present you detailed information about the components of Ajmodadi powder, its benefits, quantity of consumption and possible side effects. See, here we have given its general information through a table.
Details of Ajmodadi Churna:
This is a classical Ayurvedic powder. Ajmodadi Churna is a nutritious and Ayurvedic powder, which is used for digestion and physical health. It contains a mixture of herbs like celery as well as other herbs, which are used in treating various health problems. We have provided detailed information about its complete components.
- Name of medicine: Ajmodadi Churna
- Type: Powder
- Reference: Ayurveda Compendium
- Quantity: 100 grams
Ingredients of Ajmodadi Churna:
Below is the information of the ingredients you provided and their English names:
Ingredients English Name Quantity
- Parsley Ajwain (Carom Seeds) 12 grams
- Vayavidanga (Embelia Ribes) 12 grams
- Rock Salt 12 grams
- Devdar (Himalayan Cedar) 12 grams
- Chitrak root bark Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) 12 grams
- Soy 12 grams
- Peepal Pepper 12 grams
- Piplamool Long Pepper (Pippali) 12 grams
- Black Pepper 12 grams
- Harre Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) 60 Grams
- Vidhara Vidanga (False Black Pepper) 120 Grams
- Dry Ginger Powder 120 grams
Recipe for making Ajmodadi Churna:
- First of all, collect the above mentioned ingredients in appropriate quantity and grind it into powder carefully.
- Then, store the mixture in a dry and safe place, such as a large container with a partition.
- Now, mix all these prepared powders together as per the above quantity.
- By mixing in this way “Ajmodadi Churna” is formed. Keep it safe in a dry container. This is called your celery powder.
Benefits of Ajmodadi Churna:
Following are the benefits of Ajmodadi Churna:
- Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: This powder is beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis patients, because the herbs present in it can help in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Treatment of inflammatory disorders: This Ayurvedic powder can also be used in the treatment of inflammatory disorders.
- Relief of Sciatica Pain: Specifically, it is used to treat neurologic pain such as sciatica.
- Reduction of back and leg pain: This powder can help in reducing back and leg pain, as it works to pacify the increased Vata in the body.
- Protection of physical health: This Ayurvedic powder provides physical health to the body in a natural way and the ability to fight many diseases. Being beneficial in balancing Tridosha, it is beneficial for physical health.
- Improves digestion: Parsley present in this powder is beneficial in improving digestion and provides relief from conditions like indigestion.
- Boosts physical strength: Its ingredients contain elements like vitamin K, soy, and barley, which help in boosting physical strength.
- Helpful for Arthritis: This powder can be useful for arthritis patients, as it contains herbs like Harre and Vidhara which reduce the pain of arthritis.
- Improves physical balance: This powder is especially beneficial in improving physical balance and along with reducing pain, improves physical health.
- Health Protection of blood pressure: Black pepper and dry ginger present in it are especially beneficial in keeping blood pressure regular. Consuming it provides special relief in rheumatism.
Amount and method of consumption:
The normal medicinal quantity of this powder is 2 to 5 grams. Which should be consumed twice a day in the morning and evening with lukewarm water. Its maximum dose should not be more than 6 grams at a time. An Ayurvedic doctor should be consulted for the method of consumption according to the disease.
Generally it is seen that this medicinal powder is completely safe. It is considered safe as it is made from daily useful medicinal spices. There is no mention of any research that shows any harm from the consumption of celery powder. Although safe, it should preferably be consumed under the supervision of an Ayurvedic physician. Consuming more than its maximum dose may lead to problems like headache, acidity and stomach cramps. Therefore, Ajmodadi powder should be consumed under the guidance of an Ayurvedic doctor.
Ajmodadi Churna is a natural Ayurvedic remedy that brings relief for arthritis, digestion issues, and inflammation. It's a mix of helpful herbs like parsley and pepper. This powder can reduce inflammation, improve digestion, and boost your overall health. It's also great for easing nerve pain like sciatica and helps maintain physical balance. Plus, it can assist in managing blood pressure.
For more information, visit our website or consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for the best guidance on its use.