Ashvakanchuki Ras: Ayurvedic Remedy for Respiratory Health and More
Ashvakanchuki Ras is a scripture based Ayurvedic medicine which is used by Ayurveda doctors for the treatment of diseases related to respiratory system like catarrh, chronic catarrh, asthma etc. It is also known by the names Ashvakanchuki i.e. Ashvacholi, Ghodacholi etc.
Talking about the benefits of Ashvakanchuki juice, it is used to improve vata and kapha dosha. In such a situation, today in this article we will know in detail the benefits of Ashwakanchuki Ras, about Ashwakanchuki Ras Ingeridient.
Read More: How Ayurvedic Herbal Juice Can Help You Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle
Ashwakanchuki Ras Ingredients:
Further you will know about the constituent liquids of Ashvakanchuki juice –
- Pure mercury: 10 grams
- Pure sulfur: 10 grams
- Tankan Bhasma: 10 grams
- Dry ginger: 10 grams
- Black pepper: 10 grams
- Vatsnabh: 10 grams
- Pippali: 10 grams
- Haritaki: 10 grams
- Amalaki: 10 grams
- Vibhitki: 10 grams
- Pure arsenic: 10 grams
- Bhringraj Swaras: 10 grams
- Pure nutmeg: as required
Method of making Ashvakanchuki juice:
To make the Ayurvedic medicine Ashvakanchuki Ras, powder all the constituent liquids in a fixed proportion, put them in Bhringraj Swaras and pound them in a mortar until they dry. When the Ashvakanchuki juice becomes suitable for making a vessel, then store it. Your Ashvakanchuki juice is ready.
Benefits of Ashvakanchuki Juice:
- Balances increased phlegm: Ashvakanchuki juice is a beneficial medicine to balance excessive phlegm. In case of excessive increase of Kapha dosha in the body, it reduces Kapha and also works as a digestive by increasing Pitta.
- Eliminates constipation: Benefits of Ashvakanchuki juice in constipation: Due to the presence of Triphala and nutmeg, it works as a mild laxative, which provides relief from constipation. Consuming it helps in cleaning the intestines properly. Due to which the stool accumulated in the rectum easily comes out and the intestines get cleaned. Due to which the possibility of contracting extreme diseases also reduces to a great extent.
- Benefits in respiratory diseases: Being a component of Trikatu powder, it gives beneficial results in respiratory diseases. Better results are obtained in asthma, cold etc.
- Provides relief from pain: Provides relief from pain caused by aggravation of Vata dosha. In case of pain caused due to increased Vata Dosha, consuming Ashvachukki juice with ginger juice provides proper benefits.
- Hair problems: In case of hair fall, greying, graying of hair etc., better results are obtained by combining it with other medicinal formulations. When hair turns grey, it should be consumed with honey.
- Benefits in liver diseases: Gives very beneficial results for liver related diseases. In case of liver related diseases, consuming Ashvakanchuki juice along with Punarnava Swaras provides more benefits.
- Improves digestion: Due to the presence of digestive fluids, it proves helpful in increasing appetite. Also, it gives relief in diarrhea, indigestion, infertility etc. Putrajeevak should be consumed in case of infertility.
Disadvantages of Ashvakanchuki Ras:
If the quantity is not determined correctly, there can be a possibility of diarrhea. In such a situation, there is no possibility of any harm if consumed under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
Read More: 7+ Best Ayurvedic Herbal Juice Manufacturers in India 2023
Method and quantity of consumption of Ashvakanchuki juice:
Consume 125-250 mg in the morning and evening along with the dosage mentioned above as per the disease or as suggested by the doctor.
Ashvakanchuki Juice, a powerful Ayurvedic preparation, offers a wide range of benefits that can significantly enhance one's overall well-being. With its carefully selected ingredients and meticulous preparation process, it has the potential to address various health concerns and promote a healthier life. This Ayurvedic remedy is proudly presented by Guide of Life, your partner in holistic health.